All right so here’s the deal. I’m feeling a bit too lazy to write anything substantial, so I’m going to just write a nice accurate and quality recap of what happened in Konobi episode 11. As accurate as possible, with no inaccuracies.
A perfectly accurate recap of what happened.
By the way, you can find this episode’s themes here.
Almost there folks, just one more episode and we can cross Pastel Memories off the list of… anime.
I may not be the last person still watching this anime, but I must be in a very slim minority of viewers that made it to episode 11. That, in itself, is an achievement if you think about it.
And you know what? Pastel Memories is still better than Divine Gate.
Although… the edgy part of Divine Gate IS pretty funny…
Tomoe Koga is the first character analysis from the anime Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yuma wo Minai, also known as Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai.
You can find part one of this character analysis here:
Laplace’s Demon, Tomoe Kaga (Pt. 1)
And with that, let’s continue on.
Tomoe Koga will be first up on my series of character analyses from the anime Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yuma wo Minai, also known as Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai.
Tomoe Koga is the cute first-year who manages to rope Sakuta into pretending to be a couple until summer break in order to avoid being ostracized by her circle of friends at school. While making appearances throughout most of the anime, she only takes on a main character role for episodes 4 – 6 during the Laplace’s Demon arc.
With that summary out of the way, let’s talk Tomoe Koga!
Only two more episodes (this one included).
Two more chances for the anime to show us some Collette, and other fun moments.
At this rate, who knows what will happen?
Probably just more random things.
Also, thanks to everyone who has participated so far. This has been a long collab, and I’m happy to see that some of you kept with it all this time.
- The anime is This Art Club Has a Problem!
- Each week, for each episode I will post a list of themes.
- Pick a theme, watch the episode, and write a post about it!
- You are free to write however you wish, and as much as you wish.
Just be sure to write about your chosen theme in relation to the episode!
- Please tag the post the theme list post where you got your chosen theme (ex. tag this post for episode 11) so that I can keep track of everyone’s posts. I will also update this post with a list of everyone’s posts as we go.
- Have fun!
Previous episode themes can be found here.
Konobi Episode 11 – Question Edition
- The Spirit of the Artist
- Sometimes it’s the Small Things in Anime
- Moral Dilemmas
- How Does This Compare to the Classics?
- The Hidden Dark Side of the Art Club
- Inaccurate / terrible recaps of each skit in the episode
- Why X is the best / worst character, using this episode for evidence
- Moments where Usami should take a chill pill
- Which character would be most suited to rob a bank, and why?
- Theories about President’s masterpiece
- What happens prior to the OP?
- The image at 16:16
- Imari’s secret
Episode 11 Posts
Not sure what I’ll choose this week to be honest.
Going to wait until right before I watch the episode to decide.
Hoping for some great Collette screencaps with this episode.
Until next time,
Thanks for reading!
Another day, another work of art by Akatsuki Records.
I knew Touhou’s soundtrack was good, but I am so impressed with how good these Akatsuki Records interpretations are. Transforming classic game soundtrack into beautiful and dynamic songs. It’s really something else.
The song this time is another great example of this!
With season one and season two out of the way, it’s time to look at the third and final season of Rozen Maiden.
As you know, I ended up really enjoying the original two seasons of Rozen Maiden.
Jumping right into the more recent 2013 rendition of Rozen Maiden was something else.
In a good way!
Going to write this with minimal spoilers, like I did with the last two.
If you STILL aren’t convinced on Rozen Maiden, then perhaps this final review will do something about that!