Another week, another episode of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu.
This week seems to be something special.
A summertime special featuring Haruhi Suzumiya and the SOS Brigade.
Ready for summertime?
Haruhi goes to the festival, fireworks, fishing, pool, bowling, stargazing, and many more. You could say that a lot happens this summer. And you’d be correct. A lot happens in this summertime super special episode of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuuuuuuuutsu.
Anyone else want to try takoyaki? I know I do.
One of these days.
Anything fried is good though, to be honest.
Except bugs. No thanks to that.
Speaking of which, I think Yuki caught a bug. And not the sickness either, an actual bug. The kind that live in Japan and fly around and do stuff. What’s the deal with bugs anyways? Lots were caught in this episode.
We also got an interesting confession about time travel from Itsuki. Something about time and travelling. I didn’t really understand any of it. It reminded me of that other time travel anime, Rewrite. Rewrite had an excellent second season, despite it’s rocky start in the first season.
Anyone else ever think about making a time machine?
Itsuki was talking about something related to that in this episode.
Remember that joke from Gintama that involves a time machine? That was a good joke.
Something about the summer.
The clouds look amazing in the summer with the sun. Laying on the grass is fun too, watching the stars through the light pollution. You have to just try and imagine the stars though. Sort of like looking for shapes in clouds, only you can’t see the clouds. Has anyone else tried looking at the stars like this?
I’m jealous that Haruhi and friends could actually see the stars. What do the stars even look like? I’ve only ever seen pictures. Thanks light pollution. Maybe stars aren’t real, like Itsuki’s time machine. I bet clocks are involved in time machines somehow. Also, which is better, door knobs or handles? Summertime is great for fireworks, especially without any stars in the background to act as a distraction. Stars aren’t needed anymore, it’s 2019. And neither are time machines. We’re always moving forward anyways, why make a time machine Itsuki? Just go to sleep and you wake up in the future.
The one thing that got me about this episode was
That’s all the time we have for today.
Stay tuned for next week’s episode of Haruhi.
Maybe we’ll find out more about takoyaki in the next episode.
Until next time,
Thanks for reading.
Other Haruhi Posts
- Episode 2 (#1) – Series Introduction
- Episode 3 (#2) – Bullying Kyon Edition
- Episode 5 (#3) – Yuki’s Glasses Edition
- Episode 10 (#4) – Contrast Edition
- Episode 13 (#5) – Real Talk Edition
- Episode 14 (#6) – Romance Edition
- Episode 4 (#7) – Let’s Play Ball! Edition
- Episode 15 (#8) – Introspective Edition
- Episode 7 (#9) – Supernatural Exterminator Edition
- Episode 6 (#10) – Fun in the Sun Edition
- Episode 8 (#11) – “Dark Stormy Night” Edition
- Episode 16 (#12) – “You can have one, but only one.” Edition
- Episode 17 (#13) – Haruhi’s Declaration Edition
- Episode 18 (#14) – Noble Aspirations Edition
- Episode 19 (#15) – Bikes Edition
- Episode 20 (#16) – Hands Up Edition
- Episode 21 (#17) – Festival Edition
- Episode 22 (#18) – Lunch? Edition
- Episode 23 (#19) – Just Yomu Edition
- Episode 24 (#20) – Summer is Over!! Edition
- Episode 25 (#21) – Back to Business Edition
- Episode 26 (#22) – Bullying Mikuru Asahina Edition
- Episode 27 (#23) – Director Haruhi Edition
- Episode 28 (#24) – Talking Cat Edition
- Episode 01 (#25) – Directorial Debut Edition
- Episode 12 (#26) – God Knows Edition
- Episode 11 (#27) – All Hands On Deck! Edition
- Episode 9 (#28) – Good News Edition