The collab continues onto episode 7 of Konobi!
I didn’t catch the preview for this one, but I’m guessing we can expect some more Imari as she settles into the cast. Will she join the art club this episode? I’m guessing that she will – it’d be against the rules for a major character to NOT join the club! Either way I’m anticipating some interactions between Imari and President / Collette, and maybe Tachibana-sensei this episode.
We’ll see soon enough!
The collab overview:
- The anime is This Art Club Has a Problem!
- Each week, for each episode I will post a list of themes.
- Pick a theme, watch the episode, and write a post about it!
- You are free to write however you wish, and as much as you wish.
Just be sure to write about your chosen theme in relation to the episode!
- Please tag the post the theme list post where you got your chosen theme (ex. tag this post for episode 7) so that I can keep track of everyone’s posts. I will also update this post with a list of everyone’s posts as we go.
- Have fun!
You are all welcome to join in or bow out at anytime.
This includes YOU, the fantastic individual who is reading this right now!
Episode 7 Themes
- The Spirit of the Artist
- Sometimes it’s the Small Things in Anime
- Moral Dilemmas
- How Does This Compare to the Classics?
- The Hidden Dark Side of the Art Club
- Imari vs. Usami
- Cute things & moments
- Interactions between Collette & President
- Criticisms of the Art Club
- Everything otaku
- Usami angry moments
- The colour red
- What’s going on in the background?
Theme Challenge – Art Begets Art
- Write poetry based on the art displayed in the episode.
- As much or as little as you’d like!
Episode 7 Posts:
- Aria – What’s going on in the background?
- Jenn – Usami angry moments
- Jon Spencer – Imari vs. Usami
- Yomu – The Spirit of the Artist
Hopefully there actually IS art in this episode, considering how much the club slacked on that front last episode. I’m thinking that the anime will bring things back to the clubroom though with episode 7.
This time around, I’m not going to reveal the theme I’ve chosen!
Rest assured though, I have chosen one at the time that I am writing this.
Until next time.
Thanks for reading!