It’s time for This Art Club Has A Problem! (Konobi) episode 3 themes for the collab!
In case this is the first you are seeing of this collab, here is the overview:
- The anime is This Art Club Has a Problem!
- Each week, for each episode I will post a list of themes.
- Pick a theme, watch the episode, and write a post about it!
- You are free to write however you wish, and as much as you wish.
Just be sure to write about your chosen theme in relation to the episode!
- Please tag the post the theme list post where you got your chosen theme (ex. tag this post for episode 3) so that I can keep track of everyone’s posts. I will also update this post with a list of everyone’s posts as we go.
- Have fun!
In case you missed a previous episode:
It’s never too late to join in!
Write at your own leisure, and commit as much as you’d like to this collab. Themes may come out weekly but you do not need to keep this pace. After the collab is over I will post a list of everyone’s posts for every episode so that no one misses anything.
And with that let’s get to the episode 3 themes.
Episode 3 Themes
- The Spirit of the Artist
- Sometimes it’s the Small Things in Anime
- Moral Dilemmas
- How Does This Compare to the Classics?
- The Hidden Dark Side of the Art Club
- Lessons to takeaway from this episode
- The soundtrack
- An argument for more fanservice
- Usami blushing moments
- Budget concerns
- Discerning the “deeper” meaning behind President’s words & actions
- What’s been going on in the bottom left corner?
- Suggestions to improve the art club
- Criticisms of some of the art in the episode
Theme Challenge – The Perfect Screencap (Optional)
Since this is an anime about ART, I’d like to challenge you all to take what you believe to be the perfect screencap from the episode and display it in your posts in all of it’s glory. Feel free to elaborate on why your screencap is so great – get as abstract as you’d like. Perhaps a random object in the anime catches your eye, or you want to capture a cute moment from the episode. Anything goes!
Episode 3 Posts
- Aria – Sometimes it’s the Small Things in Anime
- Jon Spencer – Lessons to takeaway from this episode
- Karandi – Lessons to takeaway from this episode
- L-zerb – Usami blushing moments
- Yomu – Criticisms of some of the art in the episode
While optional, I think it’d be fun to see what screencaps everyone decides to display. My apologies if you watch anime in a way that you can’t actually take screencaps! Next theme challenge will be more accessible.
I’m going to choose criticisms of some of the art in the episode for my theme this time around. They don’t call me Yo-rembrandt-mu for nothing – I’m sure I can spot some rookie mistakes and hopefully correct some bad habits from the episode!
Let’s see what everyone comes up with for episode 3!
Until next time!
Thanks for reading.