It is done. I, Yomu, have been inducted into the Brotherhood. As such, you can now also call me Brother Yomu, in addition to my various other titles (Master Yomu, Yomu the Prognosticator…).
Oh, you haven’t heard about the Brotherhood of the World Bloggers? The elite Brotherhood of the absolute best bloggers the world has to offer?
Yeah, it’s kind of a big deal.
What can I say? I’m in the upper echelon of bloggers. I appreciate the nominations by both Brother Keiko and Brother Aria. They both truly have an eye for talent, as fellow highly-skilled bloggers in the Brotherhood.
And with that, I, Brother Yomu, TAG Master, will begin this award post with the rules.
- Thank the Person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions sent to you.
- Nominate around 10 bloggers.
- Create your own set of questions for your nominees and display the rules.
Thanks again to Keiko and Aria for the nominations.
It’s time for me to impart some wisdom on you all.
If you were the antagonist of an anime, what type of antagonist would you be?
The type who is not afraid to hurt others in order to teach them a lesson / correct their way of thinking. I would be the one who gives the hero / heroes a reality check, attempting to reveal their own flaws to themselves in the process. So not necessarily a villain, just a harsh individual who does not hesitate to use seemingly harsh methods to get a point across.
What is your spirit animal?
Currently, what is your favourite song?
I’ll just leave this here. Again, you’re welcome.
What is your favourite season and why?
Winter. And here are my reasons for it:
- No bugs for 4-6 months every year. Also keeps bugs from growing too large – no giant centipedes, spiders or hornets here.
- I get to crack open my window at night and sleep in my warm bed with the cool air. Although once I almost got frostbite on my ear (window was right above my bed) from falling asleep with my window open a little too wide.
- I love how quiet and solemn it is in the winter – going for a walk and only hearing the crunch of your own footsteps. No bugs, no birds, no leaves blowing in the wind. If there are no cars around, it’s very silent. Nothing quite like going for a walk in the wintertime.
- Winter sports, although I haven’t skied in a few years I do love skiing.
- Going in a hot tub in the winter is awesome.
- Feeling badass when I can see my own breath in the cold. Don’t smoke kids, but I think smoking is kinda cool. Breathing in the winter is like the cancer free way to look cool without smoking.
What’s your favourite flavour of ice cream?
Chocolate chip cookie dough. I’m a total sucker for a chocolate chip cookie dough blizzard at Dairy Queen.
Astral still owes me a post regarding Rokuhoudou‘s Napolitan, so what’s your favourite kind of pasta? If you don’t like/can’t eat pasta for any reason, then what’s your favourite noodle-based dish?
Favourite noodle type is penne rigate. Favourite pasta dish is tuna casserole.
What’s something you would have been happy to do ten years ago, but can’t (or won’t) do now for whatever reason?
Best I can think of is that highschool Yomu was happy to stay up till 3am every night and operate on 3 hours of sleep everyday. Not anymore.
Who was the first WordPress blogger you remember interacting with?
Who was your first tag/award nomination from?
Which of the starter Pokemon is your favourite (from any generation)?
First let me clear this up: there is only one generation of Pokemon. I always ditched my starter ASAP, but Squirtle is my favourite of the three.
Apologies of any of you have already been tagged, and I was simply misinformed. I haven’t yet received a membership list for the Brotherhood, perhaps this is intentional though for our own safety. We are kind of a big deal.
Otherwise, welcome to the Brotherhood.
All you have to do is answer the following questions and you’re in!
- What is your favourite fantasy anime? Yeah, I’m using this opportunity to fish for some potential fantasy anime to watch, cause I love the genre. Rules say you have to answer!
- What is your go-to low budget meal? Pay attention to the answers folks. Low budget meals are an important life-skill. My personal go-to is rice and hot sauce. Always looking for new ideas though.
- What is your favourite anime song? Good opportunity to add some songs to my playlist.
- What is the most ambitious / creative anime (in your opinion) that you have ever seen, good or bad? I’m always interested in when anime attempt to break the mold and try something new, even if it fails in the end.
- In the format of a 300 word essay, what is the worst anime character you have had the displeasure of watching? The rules! You HAVE to answer this! Your brotherhood membership depends on it! I could have asked for more you know…
Good luck everyone. I look forward to reading your answers, all of which are useful to me in some way or another (except the last one).
That’s all for this post. Another day, another completed tag post, another new title to add to the collection. Thanks Keiko and Aria.
Until next time!
Thanks for reading.