Well I can’t say I ever expected to write a post like this, although I imagine no one else really expected to write a post about their anime harem either! But it’s a fun tag that has already led to many interesting and entertaining posts, so thanks to Cactus Matt for that!
Also thanks EdgyAnimeTeen for the nomination.
The rules are as follows:
- Link back to the original post on Anime QandA so they can check out everyone’s picks!
- Use the ‘Build A Harem’ logo somewhere in the post.
- Make sure to mention the person who nominated you too!
- Pick 5 Anime Characters (any show & any gender) that would be in your ideal harem if you were the main character of a harem anime, explain a little bit as to why they are your picks (if you want).
- Make sure each character you pick falls into some of the following harem character types: Childhood friend, tom boy/girl, genki girl/boy, loli/shota, trap, tsundere, yandere, kuudere, dandere, etc. (If there’s a character you’ve picked that doesn’t specifically fall into one of these types or falls into multiple types that’s fine too!)
- Nominate 5 people to participate in this tag!
Ok so here we go!
So I guess Yin is a kuudere? Yin is a “doll” without emotions, but something I really loved in about her is how she has this bond with Hei that really grows over time. There’s just something charming about her, and I feel like it’d be nice to have her around. It’s not like Yin would cause any trouble in the harem considering how passive she is. Plus her power could be useful if I lost my car keys or something.
2. Miria Harvent
The absolute life of the party! Miria is super fun and not afraid to take risks whatsoever. It seems like Miria is up for anything, from digging for gold to robbing convenience stores. She may not be the brightest, but then again it’s possible that she is actually a genius considering what she has gotten away with. She’s also an attractive blonde. An excellent addition to the harem.
3. Mayoi Hachikuji
What can I say… I have a soft spot for Hachikuji. I love her wordplay when she “stutters”. She is also super cute, and while she seems carefree she does have a great underlying story. Hachikuji is also much more mature than she appears, because technically she is a wandering spirit who has been around for a while.
Also, she is a total babe at 21 years old!
4. Takane “Ene” Enemoto
Cyber girls count for the harem right? So I would lose some of my privacy on digital devices with Ene crawling through them, but she’s just so cool! A sentient cyber girl! Plus she is cute! I feel like having to put up with her in my phone and computer would all be worth it in the end. Somehow. She can be charming when she isn’t being restless and annoying.
5. Popura Taneshima
I really want to pat Taneshima’s head, enough that I had to include her into the harem. She’s super nice, cute, and always trying to be helpful – but head pats take priority here. I want to pat Popura Taneshima’s head. Welcome to the harem.
And that’s the harem! Pretty tame compared to the many that I have seen so far. I wonder if my harem would be more suited for a slice of life or gag anime? It definitely would make for an awkward action anime, but I guess maybe we could make it work somehow.
As for nominations, I nominate:
And that’s all I have for nominations, a lot of people have already done this and I look forward to seeing more of these – if you want to take part feel free to do so!
Let’s see some more harems!
Thanks again Cactus Matt for the tag, and EdgyAnimeTeen for the nomination giving me an excuse to build an anime harem 🙂
Until next time, thanks for reading!